About Right to Heal
Advocacy, Education, & Empowerment
What’s in a name?
It’s right to heal. It’s also your right.
We believe that it is not only right (correct and good) for you to heal, but that it’s also your right (your freedom and entitlement) to do so.
We believe that people have the birthright to choose the treatments that are best for them, so long as they do not seriously harm others or the planet. Such healing pathways may include conventional medicine, natural medicine, indigenous traditions (with proper respect given), or any combination of the above.
The right to heal also includes a person’s right to decline medical interventions that they feel would be harmful to themselves or their children.
Healing includes caring not only for the body, but also the mind and spirit. It also includes the individual, their family, their community, and the planet.
We support the sanctity of healing through:
- One-on-one health consultations (virtual and in person)
- Education services, including formal instruction, conference presentations, online courses, and writing
- Industry consultations for product developers
- Peer-to-peer consult for healthcare providers
- Mentorship for medical interns and other students
- Healing and training retreats
- Advocacy work
Help us help others
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that operates in part on the donations of caring people like you.
Your generous, tax-deductible donation expands the web of healing, growing, and learning.
The choice to heal is always the right choice - and it's also your right.
Dr. Erica Zelfand, CEO of Right to Heal