Bio for Dr. Dr. Alicia Bigelow of Right To Heal
Hello! I’m Dr. Ali. I specialize in mental health, psychedelic medicine, and life transitions.
Twenty years of patient care have revealed to me the intimately intertwined connections between mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health. When one of these important facets is out of balance, we suffer. Through the inherent synergy of naturopathic and psychedelic medicine, my approach is designed to help you navigate the changing tides of life.
Some of the things I can help with include:
- Medication tapering
- Choosing a psychedelic
- Assessing physical elements of mental health concerns
- Counseling around life transitions: perimenopausal/menopausal transition, parenting, empty nesting, and other life transitions
- Naturopathic consultation
- Recommendation of supplements, herbs, & nutrients
- Second opinions
Experience & Education:
- Medical training: NCNM
- Residency: NCNM
- 15 years’ experience as an instructor of IV therapy and environmental medicine
- 20 years’ experience in private practice and patient/client care
- Polaris Insight Center Ketamine/KAP Training
- Graduate of Inner Trek psilocybin facilitator training program
- Externship training through Right to Heal, supervised by Dr. Erica Zelfand
Video: Meet Dr. Ali
Dr. Ali explains the healing power of Nature, one of the foundational principles of Naturopathic Medicine.